Jennette McCurdy creates her official instagram account

Posted on December 5, 2012

On December 5th, 2012 while on her stay in Las Vegas, NV for Cirque Week, Jennette McCurdy shared her first instagram photo from her official account: jennettemccurdypix

My very first Instagram!

Jennette Updates, Photos

24 responses

1. princehbk12 says:

you look Cute ♥♥♥

2. Mariafernada says:

She looks so sweet!

3. She’s so pretty :)

4. Guys this isn’t her real one if she has one its jennettemichelle but idk if that’s real

5. i love u sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomuch jenette im ur biggest fan ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go SEDDIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. phelipe dos santos says:

Lidaaa if i had her age i leave the chi of brazil eia for the united states only to see her pesoalmente

7. hey jennette how ru im ben plz tweet me on twitter thanx

8. I just love you jennette

9. You are the BEST person ever since I was born I’m twelve now.

10. she and I met at Nick’m one of the plots of Dan!

11. fake! the real one is her name without pix at the end. i dont think she would say “get more followers & a follow from me” scammm

12. If this is the Jeanette Mcmurdy then I love you and your the best one on Sam and cat and can you say hi to ariana grande for me thx luv you such a big big big big big big big big big big big big big big big big big big big big big big big big big big fan

13. Hello hru ?

14. I am such a big fan I watch icarly and I like U the best I watch Sam and cat and I also like you to and I also like cat but I like you more

15. I am such a big fan I watch icarly and I like U the best I watch Sam and cat and I also like you to and I also like cat but I like you more

You’re my favorite

16. This is amazing! I’m a really big fan! U r the best actress ever!

17. Anonymous says:

(Y)

18. you sooooooooooooooo pretty

19. ciaooooo

20. hi my name is ingdeisha gibson i from the bahamas,inagua i am 10 years old i am your biggest fan i am going to post acomment realy

21. ingdeisha gibson says:

very cute love ya

22. ingdeisha gibson says:

very cute love ya i wish you this $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

23. Omg I love it